The City is seeking proposals from Proponents with the experience and capabilities to supply, implement, and support a Contract Management Solution (CMS).
The City’s Supply Management business unit intends to implement a commercial off the shelf CMS to:
- reduce the manual processes of handling Procurement and contract paper files;
- introduce system-controlled workflow for Procurement and contract processes;
- replace non value-added manual processes through automation to improve capacity;
- increase quality, and increase speed of Procurement decision making;
- have web-based intake and monitoring of Procurement requests (visibility and Transparency of Information); and improve internal Procurement and contract controls and Compliance.
It is The City’s intention to enter into an Agreement with only one (1) legal entity.
The Agreement will be for a Term of three (3) years.
The Agreement may be renewed two (2) times for three (3) years each to a maximum term of nine (9) years.
This procurement process is not intended to create and will not create a formal legally binding bidding process and will instead be governed by the law applicable to direct commercial negotiations.