The City of Calgary is seeking a consulting firm to act as a coordinating professional of record and provide all-in-one architectural and engineering services, investigation, advisory services, design, procurement and construction administration to The City on capital lifecycle, and renovation projects for:
Proponents are invited to respond with their team to provide the full suite of architectural and engineering services.
- Category A: Capital Conservation Grant - facilities and amenities operated and managed by local community and social recreation organizations, that reside on City owned land, and
- Category B: Asset Sustainment - City owned and operated facilities and amenities.
The City is requesting the following suite of services, including, but not limited to:
- Coordinating Registered Professional,
- Building Sciences,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Structural Engineering,
- Project Management (Category A - Capital Conservation Grant only), and
- Specialty Consulting Services (See Appendix B Section D).