City of Calgary
RFSO - Request for Standing Offer (Formal)
City Owned Antenna Tower Maintenance
Canada, Alberta, Calgary and Area
2021-02-22 14:31 MST
2021-03-11 14:00 MST
2021-03-19 14:00 MDT
The City of Calgary (“The City”) is seeking up to three (3) experienced rigger firms to create a single prequalified list of firms to be engaged on an as required basis in the role of prime contractor for maintenance and related services for antenna towers owned by The City.
The City requires firms that have expertise in the following work areas:
• Installation of antennas, cables and related equipment on City owned antenna towers and other City owned structures such as but not limited to buildings, light poles and traffic signal poles;
• Provision of cable, mounting brackets and other installation material;
• Removal of unused or obsolete equipment;
• Periodic inspections of towers and provision of inspection reports to The City;
• Repair or replacement of equipment;
• Structural analysis of towers.
It is anticipated that the assignments that are the subject of this RFSO will be short term projects with a defined scope of work. Work will be assigned to the Selected Respondent on a rotational basis.
It is also expected that Selected Respondents will assume prime contractor responsibilities, perform non-engineering portions of the work and be able to provide any project related professional engineering services on an as required basis.
Electronic Bid Submission
In attached document